A step that leads to endless possibility
HiElites,a worry free way to your dream school
- Professional multinational team
- Extensive college admissions consulting experience
- Coaching and counseling services
- Systematic one-stop services
Study aboard? HiElites is here for you.
US Ivy League elite faculty leads you with their experiences
Step-by-step schoolwork guidance, selective plans for extracurricular activities, enable you to stand out
Tailored to your demand, help you pick the school and major that brings out your potential
From polishing your resume to mock interviews, HiElites is professional, conscientious and covers all
Elite mentors from Elite schools
HiElites Chief Educational Consultant
Dr. Smith, of JWC in Hong Kong, Vancouver, San Francisco and the New York area, has profound background and practical experiences on counseling for undergraduate and graduate school application, as well as a wealth of educational resources and networking. Dr.Greg Smith earned his Ph.D. from Stanford University, where he worked with scholars including Condoleeza Rice, the future United States Secretary of State. He taught at Stanford University and Notre Dame, and has been a leader in California and throughout the United States in admissions and enrollment for almost 25 years, serving as Associate Director of Admissions at Stanford University, Director of Admission at Notre Dame, Vice President for Enrollment at Menlo College, and Associate Vice President in the California State University system, the largest group of universities in the United States. He has enjoyed shepherding international students through the admissions process and ensuring their successful transition to college life at universities all across the United States and around the world (Including Harvard, Stanford, University of Pennsylvania, Yale, Princeton, Northwestern University, university of California Berkeley, UCLA, University of Michigan, London School of Economics, and many other public or private elite universities).Full text
精通5国语言，拥有美国大企业和教育界三十多年的丰富经验。曾任大企业管理顾问和事业经理等职，在欧洲生活和工作多年。除以私人教育顾问身份成功地帮助学生们申请理想的美高和大学，还在Bentley Upper School任职国际学生顾问导师等职务。近十几年来她把所有的精力都贡献给了教育、留学事业。Full text
9th /10th Grade: Target Planning
- Encourage the student to have dreams and make goals;
- Implement plan of study, improve the student’s resume, encourage the student to challenge him/herself, give course selection advice based on the ultimate goals of the student’s undergraduate education;
- Help the student to become his/her best self;
- Explore high quality extracurricular activities, and make plans for the student to participate in these activities;
- Plan for summer programs as early as possible;
- Do research for university entrance exam strategies.
11th Grade: University Investigation
- Investigate and visit universities, and start to find the target universities;
- Arrange and manage extracurricular activities for the student;
- SAT/ ACT, TOEFL and other standardized tests.
12th Grade：Final Decision
- Take the student’s major selection and career goals, individual preference and learning style, achievement at school and test scores, reference letter and records of extracurricular activities, and other comprehensive situations into consideration, downsize the number of target university to ten;
- Prepare for visiting universities and interviews;
- Help the student to give his/her very best during the entrance exam application process;
- Help to revise and polish the student’s personal statement and paper;
- Follow up on the student’s application status (which enables the student to stand out);
- Help the student to make final decisions.
Become a HiEliter now
and get a 20 minutes counseling session for FREE.